If you love the Fallout franchise, don’t waste time pre ordering your “Pip-Boy 2000”. These things are sure to sell out before the launch of the upcoming Fallout 76 game.
- Fallout 76 Pip-Boy 2000 Construction Kit
- Officially-licensed Fallout 76 merchandise
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- From our friends at The Wand Company
- A model based on the Pip-Boy Model 2000 Mark VI
- Based on Bethesda’s initial concept sketches and the in-game 3D model
- Over 150 parts you put together like a true Wastelander
- Spring-loaded buttons are designed to press, the knobs turn, the radio dial works, and the holotape player opens to eject the holotape
- (No electronic functionality)
- Actual size – great for cosplay
- Materials: Die-stamped and high-quality injection molded components
- Includes 150 genuine RobCo Industries parts, holotape, faux leather case, tools, and instruction manual from Vault-Tec
- Build Time: 1-2 hours
You can grab yours here.